First time on market in over 30 yrs, a look back in time will reveal the importance of this property to Fallon and West Marin. Built in 1878 per Marin Co. records, it was the thriving hub of Fallon for locals and commerce - the Fallon Store, Post Office and Train Depot for the North Pacific Coast Railroad. Today, it is used as a single family residence - quarters upstairs including three bedrooms. A view from upstairs overlooks a hillside where cows graze & an old stone water tower still stands which once serviced locomotives on the last train stop in Marin going North. The old store & post office was downstairs where yesteryear comes to life, much original, the bar, center wood burning stove, original wood walls, floors, high ceilings. Great space for artists or woodworkers! Detached garage. 2 parcels 100-050-14/100-050-36-.62 acre per tax records. Own a piece of history. Collection of articles/historical photos available. Please do not turn around in neighbor's driveway.